Food for the Hungry Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs career in Isiolo Kenya 2013
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Duty station: Isiolo
Reports to: Project coordinator
No. of positions: One
Application closing date: 25th March 2013
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide all medications to the clinic patients as per prescription
- Ensure all patients have completed HAART protocol before receiving antiretroviral medication
- Confirm adherence with patients
- Track all available medications in clinic Pharmacy
- Maintain availability and inventory of clinic Pharmacy stocks to avoid stock outs
- Educate patient on medication side effects
- Write reports with respect to department activities weekly, monthly or as required
- Be in possession of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized medical training college.
- Basic Training on HIV and AIDS, ART and OI administering.
- Must have a minimum of two years working experience in Comprehensive Care Centre.
- Must be a computer literate and well conversant with MS and Excel Ms.
These are urgent positions and applications will be shortlisted as they are received.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.