Station Manager Jobs career in Mombasa Kenya 2013
A well established and leading Oil and Petroleum distribution company in Mombasa is looking for a motivated and result oriented candidate to fill the above position of the Station Manager.
This position is ideal only for young candidates who are ready to start on their career path, grow with the company and deliver results.
The Station Manger will be all rounded person responsible for the overall Management and operations of the station.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Open and close the station on a daily basis. Perform all safety and security tasks, i.e., alarms.
- Follows and direct others to follow station policies and procedures for operational flow.
- Evaluate fuel levels to ensure proper stock and financial accountability during each shift.
- Perform all cash handling requirements and daily banking twice a day and safe keeping.
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Lead and manage shifts while acting as manager-in-charge of station
- Responsible for the overall shift operations, sales performance and execution of products brand excellence in station.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the directors.
- Prepare both daily and months reports or as on need basis.
- Administer daily operations duties to ensure operation ran efficiently and profitably.
- Supervise employees of approximately 8 individuals and support in HR issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure satisfaction.
- Offer consultative sales and service on the sales floor during retail hours and whenever required.
- Develop, motivate and manage a high-performing team.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Execute the processes and procedures that ensure that the “back” of the station works as well as the “front” from a customer perspective.
- Cultivate long-term customer relationships.
The successful candidate must have the following or its equivalent
- Bachelors degree/CPA/ACCA/HRM
- Proficiency in Excel and word
- Strong background in QuickBooks
- Ability to supervise a team of people
- Competency in English and Swahili.
- Able to produce daily reports
- Report to work early
- High integrity and trustworthy person to handle large amounts of cash
- Should be a lady aged between 23-29years
- Should be able to relocate to Mombasa
If you believe you have the qualifications and experience to match this role, please submit your application via email with detailed curriculum vitae, stating your current position, remuneration, email, telephone contacts, and names and addresses of three referees.
Your application must be received by 11th March 2013 addressed to:
The Human Resource
Starting Salary Kshs 25,000
Plus other benefits