Real Estate General Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
The General Manager has overall responsibility of running the company profitably while driving the sales and operations.
- Seek and prospect for profitable new business in coordination with Consultation Board and strategy team.
- Achievement of the set targets are exceeded by driving revenue and minimizing outflows.
- Accountable for profitability, performance and success through P&L and Budget management.
- Effectively manage the different departments to ensure they operate efficiently.
- With the Finance Manager regularly report on financial performance to the board.
- Ensure all employees are focused on meeting Key Performance metrics.
- Ensures the deliverance of exceptional customer service by handling customers’ needs effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team to ensure there is a clear focus on delivering on the goals and expectations of the company.
- Recommend and account for staff recruitment, training, management and motivation.
- Communicate and set clear performance expectations for each team member and hold them accountable for results.
- Conduct meetings in order to set daily workflow, priorities and delegate as necessary in order to meet company targets.
- Clear communication of performance, objectives and targets on a regular basis through monthly team meetings and set communication channels.
- Conduct one to one meetings to set and evaluate individual targets and timelines.
- Commercial, Sales, PR and marketing plans and strategies to grow market share, grow sales revenue and defend margins
- Review the potential and performance of different in-house and products and develop a strategic action plan accordingly
- Ensure that all Agreements with different contractors,suppliers ,tenants,buyers are effectively maintained and implemented.
- Establish and ensure the company maintain an excellent customer service at all levels of the organization
- Undertake market research and intelligence, and conceptualize new products for the market
- Day to day management of the company ensuring best practice is followed.
- Oversee the management of ongoing projects.
- Prepare daily and ad hoc Management Reports in time.
- Ensure office administration is effectively done and coordinated.
- Prepare for and attend scheduled meetings.
- Conduct due diligence in all areas of operations.
- Approve financial expenditure as per set policy and process.
- In coordination with Financial Manager conduct financial and budget analysis.
- Participate and contribute to marketing meetings and campaigns.
- Monitor and manage daily employee metrics like attendance and absences.
- Oversee the daily implementation of the overall strategy for the company.
- University degree in Land Economics and relevant professional qualifications
- Master in Urban Development is an added advantage
- Over 5 years of proven success in Commercial/sales and property management preferably at senior level.
- Strong General Management experience, preferably with a real estate company.
- Ability to develop, formulate strategy and exercise good judgment
- Experience of heading up and managing a team of staff including slaes
- Knowledge of key contacts and players within the real estate sector
- Experience of building a business and of achieving and working to targets
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- High level financial management and commercial awareness, i.e Knowledge of profit and loss and how to grow and monitor business sales and profit
- Strong leader with good organization, and the ability to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, network and interact across all functions with confidence and authority.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building and diplomatic skills
- Flexible and able to travel to customers across Kenya and East Africa Region
- Willing to put extra time to meet business needs.
Interested candidates should email their application and CV quoting their current salary to the
Frank Management Consult Limited
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.