IT Product Account Manager Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
IT Product Account Manager
Our Client, an Information Communications Technology firm providing Custom Software Development, Mobile Banking, web solutions, alongside other ICT based business services, seeks to recruit an IT Product Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing key product accounts with existing customers and building strong inter-business and personal relationships to ensure business growth and continuity with the existing customer base.
The successful candidate shall also be responsible for ensuring exploitation of full potential of the products sold to the existing customer base and growth of the revenues being generated from the same on a continuous basis.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Retain the portfolio of clients to an established KPI retention rate of 95%+ across both products and revenue generated
- Popularize and market designated IT Business solutions to your portfolio so as to ensure complete uptake of the solution by the customers and high patronage levels of the same
- Conduct regular training, capacity building and educational discussions / events for your portfolio to ensure that clients understand and visualize the full value of the system that they invested in and in turn gain all benefits of the same solution by way of putting it to full work and exploiting it to full potential
- Interact closely with the technical team and the accounts executives to gather, monitor and analyze performance data and ongoing strategy on a regular basis and devise corrective measures where need be
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly status and performance reports on a client by client basis and to analyze them with a view of improving the performance
- In liaison with the technical team, take over the relationship management with the client from the sales team once a sale has been made
- Pricing management including inflation indexation and margin improvement of the solution that the customer is using
- Conduct marketing of the products in various forms including online email marketing, SMS marketing, case study and story writing, mainstream marketing e.t.c. to increase uptake and patronage of the solutions and hence revenue generation and profitability
Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in IT or relevant discipline
- 2-4 years experience in account management and revenue based and benchmarked solutions with experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients
- Managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Experience in managing project’s, co-coordinating team members, developing timetables and setting deadlines in order to achieve client objectives
To apply, send your CV ONLY and cover letter to email@example.com before Friday 15th March 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.