IMS Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2013
Name of Hiring Manager: NandanGopalakrishna
- Responsible to build and develop the IMS Practice Solutions in the region/country
- Responsible for proposing and designing solutions to meet customer requirements and address complex business / technical process requirements.
- Responsible for developing customer relationship through deep engagement and delivering continuous value by meeting customer expectations and handling issues.
- Participating in RFP/RFQ related to various projects related to Biometric solutions
- Identify and build GTM to address the region/country
- Develop and enable internal delivery and sales team
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years of verifiable work relevant experience
- Application development experience is desired
- Presentation and representation skills a must
- Pre-sales experience will be preferred
- Industry relevant certifications
- Partner-led sales experience will be an advantage
- Experience in addressing the sub-Saharan or developing economies will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel extensively in sub-Saharan region
- Experience and exposure to identity management, biometrics, AIDC will be a significant advantage
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd March 2013 indicating your current and expected remuneration.