Catholic Diocese of Nakuru – Nakuru Defluoridation Company Manager Job in Kenya 2013
The Company wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the following position;
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) covers the two Counties namely Nakuru and Baringo County.
Reporting to Director – Water Programme, the incumbent shall be expected to provide and carry out coordination and implementation of activities in the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervision of personnel and coordination of activities in the Company
- Overall planning & budgetary control of activities in Company
- Ensure guidelines for resource management in Company are followed
- Represent Company in the various Diocesan Management bodies
- Project development including proposal writing, planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Networking with the project partners and other major stakeholders
- Responsible to the management of the Diocese.
- Degree in chemistry, Environmental Engineering, water supply or similar qualifications with over 3 years experience in Community Development. Masters degree shall be an added advantage
- Knowledge of water treatment
- Management experience with knowledge of participatory M&E.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication and report writing skills
- Experience from interacting with NGO´s, funding agencies and government ministries would be an advantage
- Computer literacy a must.
- Valid driving license
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
So as to be received by 22nd March 2013.