Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kenya 2013
Reporting to the Director – Processed Foods, the successful candidate will be responsible for identification and development of business opportunities in packaging for the Processed Foods Sector as well as servicing the existing accounts.
- Service the existing customers
- Expand and consolidate the business within existing customers
- Prospect for new accounts and expand the client base of the company
- Develop a strong relationship with both the operations staff and the decision makers in the key accounts
- A University degree in Food Science, Dairy Technology, Microbiology or any other related discipline with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in packaging industry, preferably food packaging
- Technical knowledge of packaging products is desirable
- Understanding of flexible packaging methods, practices, products and equipment will be an added advantage.
- He /she must be self driven with a “can do” attitude and passion to achieve results under minimum supervision.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.