Credit Risk Manager Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client a large multinational financial organisation based in Nairobi seeks to recruit a Credit Risk Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, s/he will be responsible for Implementation of the overall risk management processes and procedures for the Credit Risk Department.
Credit Risk Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Regularly review and update credit risk management and procedures manuals to ensure they are relevant and up to date;
- Review credit applications originating from the business development department in line with the organisation’s risk return parameters;
- Monitor and review the organisation’s credit portfolio to ensure its healthy and advise on remedial measures to be put in place;
- Oversee and implement plans of credit risk control, including but not limited to compliance with policies and procedures and any other regulations that may be applicable;
- Organise appropriate internal and external credit risk reporting;
- Provide regular training on risk management issues to senior management and staff;
- Identify accounts requiring collection agency or legal action and coordinate collections with the clients;
- Manage the Credit Analyst and the Credit Administrator.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in bank financing (specifically SME), including 4 years in a management role;
- Masters degree in Business Administration in Finance, Accounting or related field;
- Sound understanding of and broad experience in facility administration procedures;
- debt securities, credit documentation and credit risk management practices;
- Broad knowledge and understanding of insurance, guarantee and bonding facilities.
To be considered, applicants must be bilingual (fluent in French and English)
Details of the job description are available on www.africsearch.com
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to CVhq@africsearch.com by Friday 11th March 2013.
Please indicate the reference CRMAN.
Provide details of your current and expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.