Sales Consultant / Project Coordinator Jobs career in Kenya 2013
BPC Africa is one of the leading consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
We partner with both local and international clients to competitively source for best talent in a number of Specialized and Generalist areas.
One of our clients would like to engage suitable talent to join their vibrant Customer-Marketing team, as a Sales & Projects Manager.
The organisation specializes in the supply and the support of:
- Data Centre solutions comprising of Precision Power, Precision Cooling and Rack Systems
- Facility wide Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Stabilizers and Power Backup Systems
Sales Consultant / Project Coordinator
The job reports to the Managing Director.
Main Purpose of the Job
Familiarize with company products and related technology to an “Industry Expert” level thus being able to sell the products and services while providing pre sales data centre design consultancy through to post sales support including managing the complete purchase, delivery, installation & handover cycle.
- Prepare sales projections to be used for feasibility plans and financial projections
- Leading in setting, implementation, monitoring and management of SMART sales targets.
- Identifying new trade opportunities for development with a view to increasing volumes and market share.
- Formulate a marketing budget and implementing guidelines to effective execution of marketing plans.
- Creating new marketing strategies, making presentations and marketing plans in line with competition analysis and implementing the same.
- Ensuing Business Development and marketing of company products and services and formulation of new business accounts.
- Managing, monitoring and preparing project reports during sales, commissioning and maintenance phases
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices in customer management
- Consumer & Market intelligence Skills
- Selling skills
- Negotiation skills
- interpersonal skills
- IT skills
- Project Management
- Change leader
- Result Oriented
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or other technical field.
- Other degrees will be considered on a merit basis
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Three years proven experience in sales and/or marketing dealing in technical products & Services
- Willing to travel outside Kenya
- Clean & Valid Driving License
Send application & CV to the following address: email@example.com on or before,14th March 2013.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.