Resolution Insurance Company Front Office Secretary Jobs Vacancy Announcement Kenya 2013
Front Office Secretary
Resolution Insurance Company Limited is a General Insurer.
With over 60,000 members in our fold, we have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop products that are effective and relevant to our members.
Resolution Health has over 500 medical service providers all across East Africa, a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to enroll as part of our HR & Administration team an individual who has a winning smile accompanied by excellent communication skills.
The successful individual must have a customer service disposition and who is capable of maintaining positive and professional office relationships.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Deal with visiting clients with decorum; identify their needs so as to accord them the necessary assistance.
- Receive politely and respectively telephone calls to offer assistance and route calls.
- To monitor and ensure the reception area is clean and tidy so as to present the correct image of the company.
- Receiving, recording and sorting incoming and outgoing mail and parcels to ensure correct destination.
- Minute taking during monthly staff meetings.
- Any other duties.
The right candidate must have the following:
- Advanced diploma in Secretarial
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business field –an added advantage
- Good of Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years experience in a busy front office position with heavy traffic of visitors.
- Ability to handle a busy switchboard.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
- Application letter
- Updated CV listing three references with their email or phone contacts
- Your age
- Expected remuneration package
- Availability should you be offered the job
Not later than Wednesday 13th March 2013 to email@example.com.
Ensure that you quote the position on your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.