Wines of the World Assistant Sales Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Wines of the World Limited is seeking to recruit a highly proactive and self driven individual to fill the position of Assistant Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the Assistant Sales Manager will have his/ her performance indicators as follows:
- Identify potential brands and initiate a sales campaign to secure and grow the business.
- Analyze revenue generated from new customers for market research and future company strategy.
- Make recommendations to the Management on new product requirements in the market.
- Achieve budgeted sales and prepare monthly target Vs actual sales reports.
- Continually carry out a market research in designated channels to recommend strategies to grow the company’s customer base.
- Provide relevant information to determine Wines of the World Ltd market share.
- Conduct a monthly market survey to ascertain competitor’s pricing and business strategy.
- Initiate and maintain a system to monitor customer satisfaction.
- Ensure timely flow of relevant company information to the market e.g. on pricing, special offers, new products.
- Grow width and depth of distribution.
- Ensure client visit with front line sales staff, monitor sales progress and debt collection.
- Propagate an excellent working relationship with Key Customers through regular visits.
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in Sales and Marketing with at least 3 years in the FMCG industry.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing / Business Administration.
- Marketing professional qualification e.g. CIMA would be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze market data, recommend and implement necessary actions.
- Very strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess coaching skills.
- A strong business Acumen
If you believe you are the right candidate for position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, and email and telephone contacts to email@example.com.
Your application should reach us on or before 17th March 2013.
To learn more about us please visit www.wines.co.ke