Clyde Systems Marking Executive Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Clyde Systems Ltd is an interactive application development firm that is focused on helping small and medium scale organizations leverage the Internet to achieve their business objectives.
In this case, we have come up e-Kodi Property Manager™ that will aid Real Estate professionals and Property Managers work more efficiently and effectively.
We seek a marketing executive to take responsibility for raising awareness and marketing the system to all the landlords in the areas assigned, this is mainly Nairobi, but with growth comes other areas of interest.
The individual will be Responsible for:-
- Developing and implementing the organization’s effective marketing strategy. This involves devising techniques with detailed action plans to raise awareness and marketing e-Kodi Property Manager™ to all Property Managers and landlords in the areas assigned.
- Acquisition of new customers based on quantitative targets set by the project developers
- Regular monitoring and quality assurance visits to maintain strong working relationships with new and existing customers
- At least 3 years working experience in marketing products with proven success
- Must display professionalism in approach, appearance and conduct to inspire confidence to reflect proper image of the company
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong commercial awareness. Flair in marketing will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Driven to succeed with ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Must have integrity and commitment to high ethical standards
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +254704469814
Company: Clyde Systems Ltd