Baisy Oryx Tours & Travel Ltd Accounts Assistant Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Baisy Oryx Tours & Travel Ltd. seeks to appoint a suitable candidate for the above mentioned position.
- A degree in accounting or CPA Part 2 Section 2
- At least three (3) years of relevant accounting experience.
- Computer literacy and the ability to apply accounting principles.
- Good understanding of Tours & Travel business operations.
- Working knowledge of computerized accounting software.
- EXCEL and WORD proficient.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Preparation and processing of various journal entries related to general accounting.
- Review Cashbooks and cashbook reconciliations weekly.
- Compile and review subsidiary ledgers and financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly analysis package to accompany the financial statements/reports.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end schedules for Corporate Income Tax Returns and Annual Audit.
- Reconcile and review all General ledger reconciliations.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting systems and controls in conjunction with the CEO.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets
- Perform special projects as directed by the CEO.
- Review standard costing and variances on a monthly basis.
This position is on a 1 year renewable contract based on performance. A remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than March 15, 2013.
Those who do not meet the above qualifications need not apply.