Regional Sales Manager Jobs career in Athi River Kenya 2013
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Based at: EPZ Athi River.
To formulate, plan and implement sales activation programs and Distribution activities to grow ensure high level of visibility, numeric distribution, market share and grow sales volumes of PKL product range through SRDE Distributors, Wholesalers and Retail outlets within the designated territory in accordance with the agreed goals and objectives.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Plan and coordinate direct sales and marketing activities to achieve agreed sales volume budgets, values, brand portfolio and profitability within set time lines. Monitor and report performance versus set commercial objectives.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities, carry out market research and customer surveys and provide relevant information to the management to facilitate making of well informed decisions.
- Train and continuously develop the SRDE Distributors and Hubs through a pre-planned quarterly program to enhance their knowledge and benefits, product-brands knowledge and distribution operating standards skills.
- Develop Strategic Distribution and Hubs plans, programs and concepts and be involved in the execution that will include roll out of the Route to Market retail execution program. Ensure all Distributors operate within the set Distributor Operating Standards through carrying out the Distributor Operating Standards Appraisals [DOSA].
- Ensure breakdown of Weekly and Monthly Distributor and Sales Supervisors agreed sales targets. Ensure formal communication to the Sales Supervisors, key SRDE distributors and Hubs. To enforce compliance of Schedule Delivery by all distributors and co-ordination with the sales activation team to help appraise sales & Distribution in weak areas.
- Ensure portfolio volume sales growth through demand creation at 2nd Level outlets by the sales supervisor.
- Manage and motivate the Sales St through training and coaching in accordance with set company policies and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed [goal setting, appraisals, discipline, grievances etc].
- Ensure effective and efficient management of company assets including company sales vehicles assigned to the Field sales team.
National Sales Manager - Immediate supervisor.
Sales Supervisors – Direct reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com not later than 8th march 2013