Sales Associate Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Job Title: Sales Associate
Supervisor: General Manager
The main function of the Sales Associate is to support Elective Africa (‘’EA’’) as the first point of client contact, generate new leads and follow up on already established leads and convert these leads to sales as efficiently as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to program inquiries and applications from all sources (email, telephone, Skype, etc) in an accurate and timely manner
- Review current database of past responses to inquiries and applications and follow up on the leads effectively to covert to sales
- Channel client inquiries to the relevant technical unit(s) within EA
- Identify potential program participants as individuals or as schools from the leads created and creating informed awareness through distribution of relevant EA program material and linking them to EA website and the social media such as Facebook, google plus and Twitter
- Any other duties as may be assigned by EA management
We are looking for the following:
- A self starter with superior sales, planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills (Writing and Verbal) and ability to comfortably relate with cross cultural teams
- Ability to work under minimum or no supervision
- A creative and innovative person
- Willingness to do long and odd hours
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant degree qualification
- A detailed CV with at least one or 2 years relevant experience in Sales or Marketing
- KCSE Certificate, Minimum of B Plain
- Any other certificates of achievement
Application Process: Please send your application packet to email@example.com. Include:
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Copies of your academic and professional certificates.
- Email and telephone contacts of three references.
- A one page statement on why you believe you are suited for this position.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted