Sales Accounts Manager (Security Lead) Jobs in Kenya 2013
The Sales Account Manager –Security Lead’s primary responsibility is to create and to develop strong ongoing business relationships with our client’s senior managers, technical supervisors, engineers and technicians on Security products and solutions.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage Security product/solution/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up Security products and solutions sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Mentor the team members reporting to the position.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, Kindly send us your cv via mail to:
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House, 1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road
P. O BOX 5351-00200