Real Estate Sales and Marketing Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013 (KShs 100K – 150K)
Gross Salary: 100k-150k
They are looking for a qualified individual who will contribute effectively to maintaining the company brand and generate business from new and existing clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Head a group of sales and marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A thorough technical understanding of real estate’s dynamics.
- Ability to source strong leads using contacts from within the real estate industry.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Energetic and self motivated individual who can meet targets sets.
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic and high moral ethics
- Responsible for Sales of the Company’s properties
- Follow up leads generated , conduct effective meetings and close deals
- Find new clients to meet sales target
- Marketing the real estate’s – creating marketing strategies within set targets and budgets
- Prepare and execute sales presentations and monthly sales reports.
- General office administration including maintaining customer accounts and collections.
- A minimum of a degree in Sales and marketing or land economics or any other related course.
- A minimum of 5years sales and marketing managerial experience.
- 3 years being in real estate sales management.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title ( Real Estate sales and marketing Manager) on the email subject to email@example.com.