Plant Manager Cosmetics Jobs Career Kenya 2013
Plant Manager Cosmetics (DRC)
Ensure effective and efficient operation and oversight of day to day plant operation of cosmetic plant.
Area of Responsibility
Primary purpose of this role is the for the overseeing manufacturing of products, ways to improve efficiency, quality to ensure that all products manufactures functions properly and are free of defects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the establishment of plant layout and execution of plant installation.
- To direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
- To comply with quality standard and to lead product, material disposition decision.
- To ensure production goals in coordination with marketing and sales.
- To ensure that all production comply with the quality policies of the company.
- To lead and deploy regulatory compliance in all GMP (Good manufacturing practices).
- To manage and deploy all key plant operations, system elements viz, change control, non compliance
- To prepare, review and the implementation of plant operative product dossiers.
- To proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationship with all support department.
- To perform any other job assigned by management from time to time.
Job Holder Competence:
- Bsc in chemistry with 8-10 years work experience
- Graduation from an accredited college/university, Computer literate (Windows, Office).
- At least 8-10 years relevant experience in required function, with sound understanding of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and make important decisions in a dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage
Send CV to email@example.com