Operations Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Position: Operations Manager
Our client, an ISO 9001:2000 Certified organization providing its services around the East African region, seeks to recruit an Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate is expected to be effective in service delivery and profitable expansion of the business and provision of the full range of company services for the successful achievement of the organization’s profit objectives.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Liaison with top management.
- Contribute to short and long term organizational planning and developing strategic plans as a member of the management team.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organization that contribute to the long term operational excellence.
- Supervise and coach managers.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various managers.
- Set, manage and monitor the departmental budget, report on variances and implementing appropriate actions.
- Find ways to make the company more productive by providing methods in its business operations.
- Facilitate several programs around the company, control inventory, handle logistics, and supervise employees.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration/Management or any related field
- A minimum of 3-6 years experience with at least 2 years in Operations Management
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
- Excellent communication decision making as well as conflict management skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
- Demonstrate a strong leadership background and vision in managing staff groups and major projects and initiatives.
- Ability to motivate employees.
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before Monday 4th March 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.