Key Account Manager Career Opportunity in Kenya 2013
Position: Junior Management
Location of Posting: Nairobi, Kenya
The person is responsible to develop project sales for premium products such as coated glass and lacquered glass by working with the architects, builders, consultants and fabricators.
Desired Profile of Candidate
- Preferably Graduate Engineer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Non-engineer candidates with relevant experience may also be considered
- Minimum 5 to 7 years in sale of Construction / Building Material products in East African countries.
- Should have successful work experience in working with reputed architects, builders and façade consultants in the region
- Selling skills of High end Construction / Building material products
- Ability to work closely with specifiying agencies for large Government projects / Consultants / Architects / selling / contact with general contactors, interior contractors, specialty sub-contactors.
- Knowledge of local language is essential
- Selling personality / Stature & Communication & Influencing Skills.
- Ability to deal with high end Architects / Consultants / Project Managers.Candidates with valid driving licence
Salary: Will not be a constraint for the right candidate and will be on par with the best in the Industry
Languages: Good command of English and local language
Email CV with the title “Key Account Manager” to email@example.com