Human Resources Manager Jobs career Kenya 2013
Human Resources Manager (DRC)
To develop and deliver people management strategies which support the organization’s objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the factory HR, admin and compliance team by ensuring the team is fully aware of their role and expectation
- Personnel record-keeping
- Monitor, review and implement HR policies and practices
- Assist CEO to prepare yearly manpower plan.
- Recruit, retain and maintain pool of talents in the organization as per business objective by ensuring recruitment and other related policies.
- Liaise with other functional/ departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspect and need of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Ensure employee relation issues are properly addressed, especially grievances and disciplinary procedures are attended as per law of the land.
- Implement various employee engagement initiative to keep workforce motivated and with high morale
- Ensure on time performance appraisal and KRA review process are maintained in factory
- Develop, implement and maintain training and development activities for both management and non-management employees to cater their learning and growth aspiration
- Develop subordinates and ensure good team work.
- Ensure continual improvement of work process and of self development.
Job Holder Competence:
- Graduation in Human Resource Management. MBA/PGDHRM with relevant experience will get preference.
- At least 8-10 years relevant experience in required function, with sound understanding of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong in communication, problem solving. Should be able to work in high pressure atmosphere.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org