British High Commission Head of Human Resources Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
A vacancy has arisen at the British High Commission (BHC), Nairobi for a Head of Human Resources.
This is an exciting opportunity in a challenging environment providing HR services to 360 staff from 14 Government Departments within the British High Commission (BHC) in Nairobi.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starting, quick thinking enthusiastic and experienced HR professional as they will be called upon to oversee and manage a wide range of issues that arise around the day-to-day leadership of HR delivery across BHC.
The HR function is critical to keeping all departments functional and supporting delivery of key objectives through people.
They must also demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Experience of heading an HR team in a medium or large organisation
- A strong understanding of all aspects of HR, with particular expertise in performance and talent management
- Ability to support the development and delivery of HR operations and strategy and provide advice on HR policy and best practice
- HR professional qualifications would also be an advantage.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
The appointment will be under local Terms and Conditions and is subject to security clearance.
The indicative salary range for this post will be Kshs 292,793 – 412,596 per month, depending on skills and experience and subject to tax deductions.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Kenya and will be asked to provide written proof as part of the selection process.
You can access the full job description and application form on www.ukinkenya.fco.gov.uk
Please email your completed application form and resume to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday 8 March 2013, quoting “Head of Human Resources”.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The British High Commission is an Equal Opportunities employer.