Administrator Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Administrator ( Gross Salary; 30k-45k)
Our client, a firm in the service industry is looking for an administrator.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Office Administration/ Business administration or any other related course
- Good presentation skills and the ability to use PowerPoint.
Roles and Responsibilities
- General Office administration, working in collaboration with the other employees to ensure smooth running of the office operations.
- Manage the directors dairy.
- Deal with suppliers of office utilities
- The suitable candidate should be someone with good business sense and ability to advise on behalf of the director on business matters.
Those with experience attending board/ executive business meetings will be given first priority.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title( Administrator) on the email subject to Vacancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database