NGO General Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client is a non-governmental organisation that has been in operation for 10 years focusing on facilitating the development of information and communication technology infrastructure and capacity in educational and training institutions as well as community information access and resource centres access centres.
The organisation is looking to recruit a General Manager
- Sourcing and collection
- Management of workshop activities, production and sales
- Management of stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day operations in a cost effective manner with the objective of maximizing financial returns without compromising service standards.
- Establish business development plans that are aligned with the strategic objectives for the business and manage the implementation and execution of such plans.
- Identify business opportunities and evaluate the risks and financial returns associated with such opportunities.
- Participate in the preparation of new business proposals
- Participate in the development of strategies and strategic objectives for the business.
- Participate in the development of business plans and manage the implementation of approved plans.
- Oversee preparation of annual operating budgets and monitor approved budgets throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least three years’ experience in a managerial position
- A good grasp of Occupational Safety and Health laws and practice
- An understanding of NEMA guidelines on e-waste
- An understanding of e-waste recycling processes
- Strong networking and marketing skills
- Proven track record of developing, managing , and growing an effective team
Please send your application to email@example.com indicate your current and Expected Salary.