Microsoft Consultant Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Reporting To: Head of Consultancy
Job Purpose: Implementation, Training and Pre-Sales Consulting for Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence and related solutions.
- Present Microsoft based solutions for marketing and awareness in general public events or to specific potential customers
- Follow up on Microsoft solutions opportunities to convert them into sales (Pre-sales and Sales process)
- Manage the implementation and support of projects based on above.
- Graduate preferably in a technical area like computer science, communications technology (management degree preferable)
- Certified on Microsoft technologies like MS SharePoint, MS Windows and MS Exchange, SQL Server Business Intelligence, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience of implementing and supporting MS SharePoint and preferable SQL Server related Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Must have done commercial projects involving work flows, document management, and business intelligence reports based on databases of other applications with MS SharePoint.
- Overall good knowledge of hardware/software technologies.
- Needs to be mature with ability to negotiate with customers and also drive projects.
- Good personal /time management / follow up skills
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to develop customer relationship
- Troubleshooting and software support skills
- Should have skills to scope projects and make both technical and financial proposals.
- Should be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Should be self-driven and result oriented.
How to Apply