Associate/Academic Writer Jobs career in Kenya 2013
About the Job
We are seeking to immediately fill in two positions of associate writers.
- Undergraduate in business, economics and English. Any other majors will also be considered. Diploma holders with exemplary writing skills will also be considered.
- Excellent writing proficiency. Your writing aptitude needs to be above average with no spelling mistakes, run-on sentences, etc.
- Flair for research. You will carry out extensive academic and executive research on many diverse topics.
- Ability to be proactive under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours per day.
- Availability to work Saturdays.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A clear understanding of plagiarism. No level no matter how minute of plagiarism is tolerated.
- Ability to provide own laptop on a full time basis to enhance flexibility.
- Clear understanding and mastery of the different writing styles (APA, MLA, Chicago and Harvard) as well as their formatting and referencing.
- Excellent customer service.
NB: Only Experienced Writers Needed!!
To be considered, please send a detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials and a writing sample of two pages formatted in MLA titled “Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism” to firstname.lastname@example.org