PRASOL Associate Trainer / Facilitator Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Job Title: Associate Trainer / Facilitator
Employment basis: Short-term
Location: Based on the assignment (Eastern & Horn of Africa)
Closing date: March 12th 2013
PRASOL Training and Consulting Ltd is a Nairobi-based management and institutional development firm involved in provision of tailor-made trainings (organizational development, Project Management and Personal Development and short term consultancy services for public, private and non-profit sectors in Eastern and Horn of Africa regions.
PRASOL is looking for short-term associate trainers in the following areas:
- Project Cycle Management
- Results Based Management
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation
- Financial Management
- Fundraising strategies and Proposal writing
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Personal Organisational Skills
- Degree in Education, development studies, management, social sciences/community development/project management or related field.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in organisational development, trainings, project management, report writing, proposal writing etc.
- Good communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and reliable person who can work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in computer packages
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to work well in a team.
How to apply:
A cover letter indicating field of expertise/interest and an up-to date Curriculum Vitae should be sent to:
The Managing Director
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.