Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Procurement / Inventory Officer I Job Vacancy Kenya 2013
The Authority’s vision is to be the leading revenue Authority in the world, respected for professionalism, integrity and fairness.
The Authority is seeking result oriented and self driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position:
- Receiving and verifying goods delivered.
- Opening and closing quotations.
- Carrying out stock taking.
- Custodian of stores.
- Carrying out market survey.
- Any other relevant duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supplies or Business related degree from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Supplies Management (CIPS) or its equivalent.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar position in a comparable organization.
- Organizational awareness.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Must have high standards of integrity.
- Team player.
- Good analytical skills.
A daytime telephone contact and email address should also be provided.
Senior Deputy Commissioner,
Kenya Revenue Authority.
P.O Box 48240—00100.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.