Social Worker Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client is a mid size private school in Nairobi and is looking for a Social Worker to work with Primary level children and take up counseling duties.
Tasks typically involve:
- conducting interviews with students and their families to assess and review their situation;
- offering information and counseling support to students and their families;
- organising and managing packages of support
- recommending and sometimes making decisions about the best course of action for a particular issue affecting students;
- participating in multidisciplinary teams and meetings
- maintaining accurate records and preparing reports
- Participating in training, supervision and team meetings.
- A qualification in social work or psychology or sociology
- Social work experience
If you feel you meet the above requirements; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your salary expectations