Dispatch Clerk Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client is looking for a suitable person to fill the above position to be reporting to Dispatch Supervisor in Production Dept.
Position Objective: Ensure effective and efficient dispatching of finished goods to customers while maintaining product quality
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Work planning and scheduling
- Recording all dispatches to customers – in order of customers name, vehicle no, type of goods
- Ensuring that customers are served with good quality and well packed goods and that they are served as per their order depending on availability of goods
- Ensuring clearance of the Dispatch Area at the close of each day
- Ensuring maintenance and filing of updated dispatch data lists and reports
- Ensuring implementation of FIFO systems to supply goods
- Verifying each dispatched goods for type, quality and quantity
- Ensuring that the vehicles are loaded for next day’s deliveries
- Liaising with Stores and Production supervisors for easy and efficient dispatch of orders
- Leading/Managing the Dispatch Attendants and ensuring compliance of company policies
- Any other duties as assigned
- Advanced / Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Purchasing & Supplies.
- Aged between 25-32 yrs.
- At least 1 years work experience in the relevant field.
- Knowledge on cashiering will be an added advantage.
- K.C.S.E mean grade of at least C Plain and above, English C
- Good in physical counting, keen to details, a fast learner and able to work under pressure.
- Should possess high levels of integrity.
Nyaku House,1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road,
P.O Box 5351-00200,