Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013 (KShs 35K)
Roles and Responsibilities
The person is responsible for the management of the pharmacy and related equipment on behalf of the organization and the Health care team, making sure that all required drugs are available and issued in the correct doses/ courses to the patients.
- Commodity management – Quantify commodity needs and maintain adequate stock levels for all clients.
- Coordinate the drug stock take and purchase process .
- Maintain accurately the pharmacy data base keeping up to date.
- Ensure that the pharmacy SOPs are well utilized
- Work with the rest of the team to observe and comply with environmental and occupational safety measures and regulations
- Participate in implementation of quality control and quality assurance programme with the comprehensive care team
- Participate in training programmes (internal and external) aimed at increasing your effectiveness and efficiency. Translating the training into practice to increase the team’s accrued benefits.
- Prepare the weekly, monthly and annual reports for the pharmacy
The candidate should be 28years and above will have good communication, presentation skills strong leadership skills and must possess strong analytical and report writing skills.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Pharmaceutical Technologist)on the email subject to email@example.com.
Please indicate current or last salary.