Ndumberi Dairy Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Ndumberi Dairy is a Cooperative Society which seeks to empower the community by collecting and marketing its dairy products while offering the best quality technical and development assistance to the members thus transforming Livelihoods and ensuring food security in line with the vision 2030.
The Co-operative Society is seeking to recruit dynamic, qualified and result oriented persons to fill the positions of ICT Officer
The holder of the position will report to the Dairy Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the following duties:-
- To develop and implement ICT objectives, strategies and operational plans in relation to the Organization’s strategic Plan;
- To develop service delivery strategies and design ICT solutions;
- Ensure that the organization establishes and maintains appropriate connectivity for its network, communications and other needs;
- Coordinate and oversee the development and implementation of user training programs and ICT training initiatives.
- Advise Management on the appropriate ICT system to use in business support services including finance, HR and payroll and facilitate their integration to effectively serve the Organization’s needs;
- Manage web operations, provide internet support, allocate user rights and ensure security of systems.
- Ensure that all systems are integrated and operate efficiently in accordance with IT guidelines.
- Carry out continuous systems development and recommend the use of cost effective software and systems.
- To provide technical, functional and organizational guidance and support to projects;
- To plan and direct the implementation and operation of the common ICT Infrastructure;
- To guide the assessment of the Organization’s challenges in relation to the new technologies;
- To prepare ad hoc, quarterly and annual reports on all ICT activities and projects;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or higher qualifications in ICT from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft environments;
- Extensive knowledge of installing small office networks, routers / switches;
- Basic knowledge of installing hardware and troubleshooting hardware issues;
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar position;
- Experience working in a Dairy set-up is preferable
- High Integrity, moral standards, and work ethics
- Good communication skills and have a service-oriented attitude
- Flexible and able to perform under pressure
- Enjoy working independently
How to apply for this position;
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter, to email@example.com with the title “ICT Officer” in the subject line not later than 28th February, 2013.
Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer Ndumberi Dairy and also include details of your current salary and fringe benefits (if any) and a brief statement on your expectations in terms of salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.