Country Marketing Specialist Job vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our client a Partner of Choice for over 22 leading global brands in IT and Telecom and with the largest fastest growing IT distributor in 17 markets and a 15-year heritage in distribution of a wide arrange of IT Products is in need of a Country Marketing Specialist.
This is a demanding job in which you will be responsible for managing, expanding and optimising natural search engine listings, social media and online campaigns.
This role is a key role within the team and carries a responsibility of team work, communication and organisation.
The successful candidate needs to be highly motivated, adapt to fast pace changes in the digital market with a commitment to self directed learning.
This role also involves creation of digital reports, client meetings and presenting reports to clients.
- Ensures that all locally-developed creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Develops opportunities to add additional value to other department initiatives including Internet Marketing, Direct Marketing, Tradeshow Development, etc.
- Participates in regular strategy meetings and develops new programs and initiatives that are designed to further the organization’s mission.
- Analyzes Marketing and competitive data and consolidates findings to support local and national Marketing strategy development.
- Demonstrated success supervising and maintaining Marketing plans, programs, and initiatives that are strategic assets to the business and all clients.
- Works with Marketing vendors to manage database of key contacts of clients.
- Knowledge of internet marketing fundamentals to implement effective market solutions.
- Research customers business and marketing objective.
- Research clients competitive sites.
- Use data to implement specific internet marketing programmes (search engine optimisation, social media and banner campaigns).
- Review marketing programme processes.
- Update management on task status
Communication & Customer Focus
- Good listening and analytical skills required to acquire understanding of customers business.
- High level of communication and customer focus
- Ability for good time management and organisation
- Ensuring that assigned tasks and projects are completed on-scope, on-quality and on-time.
- Exceptional eye for detail to ensure that copywriting and all communication is at a high standard.
Demonstrates an excellent working knowledge in the following:
- Online marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media).
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Experience with natural search optimisation e.g. Google etc
- Knowledge of social media and banner.
- Knowledge of keyword and analysis techniques and software.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Effective communication and customer focus skills.
- Active interest in emerging technologies, and experienced ability to learn new skills and technologies.
Key Role Criteria
- University graduate, in business and marketing or communication related fields.
- Preferred 4 years of related work experience
- Experience working with the medial will be an added advantage
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org