Steel Fabrication Firm Engineers Jobs in Kenya 2013
Our client, a leading Steel fabrication firm with regional operations is interested in recruiting qualified personnel to fill the following positions.
Salary: KShs 100K – 150K
Eligible candidates should possess the following:
- A minimum of Bsc. Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Mature Kenyan aged between 35-40 years.
- 6-8 years experience and knowledge in steel fabrication.
- Must have experience at a senior level in the management and execution of structural steel related projects.
- Team player who can exhibit outstanding professional standards;
Salary: KShs 50K – 100K
- Bsc. Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Mature Kenyan aged between 28-38years
- Must have 3-4 years experience and knowledge in steel fabrication.
- Must have experience in the management and execution of structural steel related projects.
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials on or before15th February, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.