Accounts Payable Executive jobs Career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client urgently seeks to fill the above position with Hindu or Gujarat speaking Kenyan.
Reporting to: Group Financial Manager
The Accounts Payable Executive will handle day-to-day responsibilities related to the company’s accounts payable functions.
- General ledger account reconciliations as assigned
- Make certain all invoices receive correct general ledger account coding
- Coordinate with Controller to close accounts payable module
- Check processing and weekly check runs
- Provide data support for weekly cash projections
- Post accounts payable INVOICE, GRN in SAP.
- Maintain manual check or check authorization form and chart of accounts affecting A/P processing
- Statutory compliance with all records for AP invoice.
- Planning for vendor requirements & payments to vendors
- Process vendor statement analysis and maintain all vendor files
- Coordinate with department heads to obtain approval signatures for managing certain vendors
- Code vendor invoices and vouch necessary payments to vendors
- Verify invoices are in compliance with company procedures for approvals, receipt of goods and/or evidence of services delivered, and approved pricing.
- Credit appraisal with management for accounts payable scheduled.
- Accounts payable projection for month.
- Actual vs Projected payable variance analysis.
- Monthly reconciliation of all vendor account
- Monthly Inventory reconciliation report & physical stock tally records.
- Maintain proper records of all suppliers INVOICE / GRN other related documents.
- Bachelor or Associate’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Work experience Minimum 1 year’s role in accounts payable department
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy. SAP will be plus.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail and process oriented
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- On time entries
- Correct up to date report to manager
- Creditors list
- Correct preparation and filing and follow up on LPOs issued
- Analytical supplier evaluation
- Team work
Frank Management Consult Limited,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road,
P.O BOX 5351-00200,