Web Designer and Marketing Executive Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
We are looking to expand our development team.
If you are a developer interested in working on novel problems and interactive visualizations this is the job for you!
The primary responsibility of the new team member will be working on new functionality for web platforms.
As this is a small, fast moving team we are looking for someone who can take initiative in solving technical problems and can quickly adapt existing technology to fit our needs and create clientele websites in time.
Education and Experience
- College Education in IT or web development and design (web design and maintenance)
- Experience in Web programming technologies and database systems
- 3-5 years in busy web design and development with a creative mind.
- Create and manage an easy-to-use content management system websites.
- Monitor performance and results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology and maintaining links.
- Provide weekly website analytics by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends and then optimize and generate ideas to increase traffic through the site.
- Implement and maintain website enhancements, security/privacy policies, user accounts, access rights, passwords, etc.
- Recommend and apply user experience approaches based upon the latest interactive trends and best practices in the industry.
Skills and Competencies
- IT Savvy
- Web Graphic Design,
- Web Savvy, Planning,
- Web User Interface Design,
- Web Programming Skills,
- Illustration Tools,
- Multimedia Content Development,
- Understanding Browser Capabilities,
- Internet Presence,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Team work.
- Marketing Skill
- Willing to work extra time and a go getter
- Excellent communicator
- Proactive and being able to “look in the future”
- Problem Solver
- Social skills and extrovert personality
Salary range 25-50 KES/month.
Marketing Executive (field) Female!!!
Detailed independent oriented Sales Executive required with strong motivational and IT skills required by a multi-national company.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Establishing new online business including Social Media Management and Email Marketing.
- Sourcing for new Business.
- Submitting accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, school fairs and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Handling sales phone calls and e-mails.
- Communicating with clients prior to their meetings and recording all correspondence.
- Compiling client Information Packs.
- Developing and implementing ideas for the marketing and sales of our products and services.
- Utilizing social networking opportunities to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness.
- Assisting with promotional events and activities.
- Being Creative in coming up with marketing strategies.
- Supporting the Sales Manager and the Marketing Manager in all aspects of their work.
- Closing in on business deals on behalf of Solus
Skills and experience:
- College Education (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable experience
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record at a high level of achievement
- Articulate and good telephone manner.
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
- Proven ability in copy writing for marketing purposes
- Excellent written communication skills, particularly for a sales audience
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of the internet.
- Ready to travel to locations outside
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with little or no supervision.
- Strong sense of initiative and smart.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledgeable in current affairs and ongoing.
Salaries range 25-50 KES/month.
Email cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org