SubZone Restaurants General Manager Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
SubZone Restaurants is an upcoming chain of sandwich and salad bars in Nairobi and eventually the larger East Africa.
Subzone has an outlet at Lavington Green Shopping Centre and another at Westgate Mall in Nairobi’s Westlands area. SubZone is the first of its kind of up-market sandwich and salad bars in our region.
SubZone offers easy-to-prepare sandwiches, made to order right in front of the customer, precisely the way they want – using freshly baked breads, an array of meats, cheeses, vegetables, and lastly topped off with unique select sauces.
We are recruiting a General Manager.
The GM’s main purpose will be to deliver revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing appealing restaurant service as well as managing staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish restaurant business plan
- Meet restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets
- Attract patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs
- Control purchases and inventory
- Maintain operations through the operations manager by preparing policies and standard operating procedures
- Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings
- Accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, scheduling, coaching and counseling staff
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry;
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience and a background in cost accounting, developing budgets, financial planning and strategy, decision making, process improvement, strategic planning, management proficiency, quality focus
- At least five years relevant experience – leading, managing teams, financial management, a track record in growing profitability
- At least Bachelor’s degree with focus on business management.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Very strong Customer focus
- A very good understanding of Sales and Marketing
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and Application letter to email@example.com by the 12th of February.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.