Pioneer Hi-Bred Sales Agronomists Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Jobs: Sales Agronomists
Description: Sales Agronomist at Pioneer Hi-Bred Kenya Limited in Nairobi
Want to make a difference in our world by meeting the challenges of feeding and powering a growing planet?
Pioneer Hi-Bred, a DuPont Business, is a respected leader in the agricultural industry.
We are the world leading developer and supplier of hybrid seed corn and branded varietal soybean seed.
We seek the following individuals at Pioneer Hi-Bred Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Pioneer Hi-Bred International:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Agronomy or Crop Science
- At least 3 years experience in a sales position
- Selling skills
- Communication skills (groups and one on one)
- Relationship building skills
- Technical competence and product knowledge
- A drive for results
- The ability to manage sales execution and analyze challenges
- Training and coaching skills
- Listening skills
- The confidence to provide direction and manage objections.
- Leads the sales effort for Pioneer in an assigned Area
- Coaches, teaches and manages a team of Farm Consultants, Extension Partners, Promoters, Merchandisers.
- Administer policies and programs to meet sales and profit goals
- Provides product, agronomic, and service education to the seasonal field staffs and extension partners that helps support the sales and service of Pioneer® brand products.
- Supports the field sales force by working to resolve customer service calls
Please forward your CVs to email@example.com
Closing Date: 22nd February 2013