Lady FMCG Business Development Executive Jobs avcancy in Kenya 2013
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing new market for the company’s products.
- Servicing existing routes/accounts, obtaining orders and establishing new accounts in the specified territory by planning and organizing daily work schedules and route plans.
- Ensure that the products gain the visibility and that distribution is well managed.
- Obtain and Submit orders daily and ensure proper reconciliations of accounts are done.
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Grow new areas.
- Debt control and collection.
- Supporting Marketing and promotion activities by the management to assist push sales.
- Willingness to travel around .
- A minimum of a diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of 3years experience selling FMCG and achieving targets
- Ability to prioritize assigned work.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title lady FMCG Business Development Executive.
Please indicate current or last salary.