KCB Field Security Manager Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Field Security Manager
Job Ref: LOG 01/2013
Reporting to the Head of Security, the position will be responsible for Security Risk assessment, monitoring and supervision of the outsourced security services; Guarding, Alarm Systems, CCTV
- Conducting targeted branch security risk assessment surveys on an annual basis.
- Supervision and deployment of the outsourced security work force; development and implementation of site instructions and SLAs.
- Incident investigation and reporting; insecurity/crime/procedural breaches by staff and contractors
- Represent the bank in court in cases concerning robbery and other physical criminal activity committed against the bank.
- Responsible for Reconciliation and verification of Security Service Payment and Expenses
- Inspection of fire safety equipment, coordinating their maintenance and staff training.
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc Intelligence reporting to the Head of Security.
- First liaison with relevant law enforcement agencies for all incidents reported by the Branch Network and Head Office Units.
- Provide physical reconnaissance and needs analysis services for Corporate Events (KCB Rally, Annual General Meetings, and Launches etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Diploma in Security Management and or police or military service. Other security related qualifications are essential
- At least 5 years management experience and 2 of which should have been in Law Enforcement, Electronic Security Systems/Security or Administration / Operations.
- Excellent understanding of bank operations both Head Office and Branch Network.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Flexibility i.e. ability to work in different places and at odd hours.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 22nd February 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.