KCB Digital Brand Manager Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Digital Brand Manager
Job Ref: MKT 03/2013
Reporting the Advertising & Communications Manager, this role is responsible for developing and executing the digital engagement blueprint.
The blue print is an annualized calendar of sustained digital marketing support covering the KCB website, social media (frequent twitter, FB updates by bank & products), internal digital communication & direct consumer marketing leveraging the contact centre.
- Develop the annual digital engagement blueprint by project.
- Maintain relevant and engaging dialogue with consumers on social media pages (thus building & meeting social community targets for selling, engagement & customer care), monitor feedback and escalate as relevant.
- Manage & update content to KCB website pages across the group, maintain exciting and dynamic updates to look, feel and news, PR & campaigns across the group (meet set stickiness & unique visits metrics).
- Manage the website redesign in line with the brand & world class standards.
- Develop online campaigns for various products that are largely digitally driven – diaspora, advantage, mobi, cards, Foundation.
- Redesign internal communications (upgrade intranet tools) to effectively leverage staff on promotions, keep staff engaged with a weekly newsletter, route communication effectively, leverage gamification to drive operational efficiencies, improve risk intelligence etc.
- Monitor and escalate consumer feedback from digital channels and maintain records system to open & close cases with contact centre (crisis management) – tracking sentiment, influencers (build ambassadors & engage them).
- Leverage contact centre to align marketing messages to be communicated periodically with consumers (direct marketing email & SMS campaigns) to aid in cross selling in conjunction with brand managers.
- Create a clearly targeted digital footprint for all divisions.
- A university degree preferably in a business related discipline.
- Possession of professional qualifications/post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in digital media management.
- A genuine interest in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning, organizing, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization
- Initiative, self-drive and open minded
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by 22nd February 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.