Security Provider Business Development Officers Jobs in Kenya 2013
Do you have Corporate Sales experience?
Our client, a leading security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for qualified Business Development officers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to retain and attract new clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Identify and resolve client concerns, customer care
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related qualification
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image