Resolution Health Card Processing Agent Jobs in Kenya 2013
Resolution Health East Africa Limited is a leading Medical Insurance Provider
With over 65,000 members in our fold, we have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop products that are effective and relevant to our members.
Resolution Health has over 500 medical service providers all across East Africa, a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
Card Processing Agent
Reporting to the Underwriting Manager through the Underwriting Supervisor the Card Processing Agent role is to print, sort and dispatch printed cards to various internal parties.
- Receiving and record scanned and batched membership application forms and allocations for card processing.
- Run the card printing report from crystal.
- Carry out actual card printing as per the day’s card print list report in a timely fashion.
- Sorting depending on client and cover type and dispatch of printed cards to the various internal parties for onward delivery to clients.
- Receive and respond to internal and external queries and requests related to card processing and production. Supervise card processing assistants.
- Keep records of card orders and usage as well as printer materials orders and deliveries.
- Ensure that the card printer and related hardware is cleaned, in good condition and serviced accordingly.
- Design templates for membership cards for new products and plans as well as print staff ID cards.
Qualifications / Experience / Personal Attributes:
- A diploma in a business field.
- Qualification in Graphics Design is an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office a must.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Experience in the insurance field is an added advantage.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your detailed CV stating your day time telephone contacts not later than Wednesday 13th February 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is only open to staff at Resolution Health.
Kindly ensure you quote the position on your email.