Horizon Contact Centers Human Resource Officer Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Position: Human Resource Officer
Reporting to: Head of Human Resources
The Human Resource Officer assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties and carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: recruitment and selection, HRIS, employment relations, benefits administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for the following areas:
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure proper and efficient flow of HR information concerning policies.
- Assist with benefits administration and record keeping
- Participate and provide administrative support in the orientation and separation processes
- Assist with the recruitment process by participating in the scheduling, short listing and interviewing.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support on welfare and employee wellness initiatives
- Responsible for up to date data within the HR Information System and preparing regular HR reports.
- Undertake reference checks and other background information on selected candidates
- Participating and providing administrative support during grievance and disciplinary matters
- Coordinate performance assessment process
- Assist in the administration of payroll through providing Finance with necessary documentation and query clarification.
- Maintain employee files and the HR filing system
- Coordinate the administrative functions of the HR office and provide effective support to the Head of Human Resources.
- Coordinate and organise internal and external HR events
Education and experience:
- A degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Experience with a computerized HRIS system
- Understanding of Kenya labour legislation
Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- High levels of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail, good numerical skills, good data management skills
If you believe this is an exciting and challenging opportunity for you; then please go to www.horizoncontactcenters.com for more details and to apply.
An attractive remuneration is offered to the successful candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date is 12th February 2013.