Vehicle Dealership Workshop Manager Jobs in Kenya 2013
Job Title: Vehicle Dealership Workshop Manager
Ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve objectives, and that technicians are aware of procedures for using new products and equipment.
Facilitate the orientation of new team members in collaboration with the Workshop Supervisor by familiarizing them with work surroundings, explaining work hours, procedures, use of equipment and job expectations and ensure that new team members understand their respective duties.
Maintain good relationships with customers.
Evaluate the impact of work delays, interruptions or changes in plans to develop appropriate course of actions.
Skills & Experience:
- Automotive systems (vehicle layout, function and location of parts)
- Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairs
- Organizational ability
- Detail oriented
- Technically competent with ability to train others
- Customer service ability
- Energy and drive.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in the automotive industry
- 5 years experience managing an automotive workshop, particularly attached to a dealership
- P&L experience
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to email@example.com before end of day 25 February2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted