The Property Guide Sales Executives Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya 2013
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Are you a driven sales professional that thrives in a high energy, fast paced, “pay for performance” environment?
The Property Guide is a vibrant, growth-oriented company with a strong performance-based culture and we are looking to continue to expand our Inside Sales team.
This is a unique opportunity to sell the best performing agent advertising product in the marketplace, The Property Guide.
This role offers excellent earning potential, including an uncapped commission, benefits, and a fun, exciting environment.
- Perform a high volume of cold calls (80-100 weekly) in order to secure new business and sell online and offline advertising to Real Estate Professionals.
- Grow revenue base from scratch, by identifying and closing new business without territory restrictions
- Provide exemplary customer service/relationship management and consultative selling
- Develop leads using a variety of traditional and “out-of-the –box” methods
- Document all activities in CRM
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis
- Minimum of 1-3 years of inside sales/telesales background, 3-5 years’ experience preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of cold call experience including a demonstrated success utilizing cold calling for new business development, 3-5 years’ experience preferred
- 1-3 years of lead generation experience, 3-5 years’ experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience selling high value marketing/advertising services over the phone, 3-5 years’ experience preferred
- Experience in a short sell cycle required, with one call close experience preferred
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Online advertising sales background is a plus
- Background in Real Estate is desired but not required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications
- CRM experience is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree or an IT related qualification is advantageous.
- A minimum of 1 year experience sales, preferably in Advert Space sales for a property magazine or newspaper, but this is not essential.
- Computer literacy in MS Office and email required, including internet proficiency.
- ACCESS TO OWN LAPTOP
- Due to the volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- A concise CV with personal details, education details and any previous as well as current work experience gained thus far.
- A brief motivation highlighting why you feel we should hire you and why you would be a fitting candidate for The Property Guide Magazine.
- Current and expected remuneration on the body of your email
- Position Applied for on the Subject line of your email
- Deadline for applications is 11th February 2013