SACDEP multiple Jobs vacancies in Thika Kenya 2013
Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP – KENYA)
SACDEP – Kenya is a development agency working in 14 Counties in Kenya. Applicants aged between 30 – 40 years are invited to apply for the following positions:-
1. Transport Logistics Officers
To be responsible of developing a transport unit by converting it from a service to an income generation enterprise.
- Ten years and above experience in running a successful transport commercial enterprise.
- Diploma or Degree in motor vehicle engineering.
- Ten years and above working in a busy garage for vehicles and motorcycles.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration an added advantage.
- Experience in motor-vehicle insurance procedures.
- Experience in handling vehicle/Motorbike running emergencies in distant locations.
2. Security Officers
To be responsible of managing an organizational security structure covering Assets, Vehicles, Supplies, personnel at different geographical locations.
- ‘O’ level academic standards and above.
- 10 years experience and above handling institutional security demands.
- Institutional security with a diversity of public and private organizations.
- Skills in crime prevention mechanisms in and outside the workplace.
- Experience in co-ordinating security systems i.e. human, dogs, alarm, lightings & CCTV.
- Competency in security information documentation both in hard and soft copies.
3. Stores Management Co-ordinator
The position will entail receiving, issuing of supplies being hardware, spare parts, office ware, kitchen ware etc. based at the head office and in outstations.
- Diploma/Bachelor in Commerce or Business Management, Procurement Option.
- 10 years (and above) experience in managing a busy institutional procurement and store system with different geographical locations.
- Experience in issuing materials/supplies to staff and tracking their arrival in distant locations.
- Knowledge in accounts required at CPA Section III or above.
- Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
4. Regional Project Area Co-ordinator Agro-Production Improvement
To be responsible of undertaking farmers training programme through diverse approaches, expected to carry out Resource Mobilization and Fundraise to maintain and expand activities.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager – Agro-production.
- Diploma or BSC. In General Agriculture, Sustainable Agriculture, Horticulture or related disciplines.
- 10 years experience working in Agriculture training and Extension programme for small holder farmers.
- Thorough knowledge in community mobilization and organization in establishment of household and community projects. i.e roof catchment, small holder irrigation schemes, dams, sites, dips and schools.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up rural libraries and on farm demonstration.
Applications to be accompanied by a C.V and indicating Current or previous salary to reach the undersigned on or before Wednesday 13th February, 2013.
If you will not have heard from us by 28th February, 2013, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Executive Director, SACDEP – Kenya,
P. O. Box 1134 – 01000,