Resolution Health Provider Account Manager Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Provider Account Manager
Resolution Health East Africa Limited is a leading Medical Insurance Provider.
With over 65,000 members in our fold, we have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop products that are effective and relevant to our members.
Resolution Health has over 500 medical service providers all across East Africa, a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
Reporting to the Manager – Provider Management the Provider Account Manager’s role is to prepare and analyze financial information pertaining to our Medical Service Providers in order to present management with accurate and timely reports on the status of our Medical Service Providers accounts.
- Preparation of financial analysis report on all Medical Service Providers claims;
- Ensure that all Medical Service Providers statements are reconciled on a monthly basis with key reports ready;
- Ensure prompt provider payment in line with the service level agreement;
- Ensure that outstanding payment issues are resolved within the stipulated timelines ;
- Maintenance of good account relationships with contact persons at the Medical Service Providers and attendance of service meetings.
- Develop and implement innovative cost containment methodologies with the Head of Department;
- Any other related duties.
Disclaimer: This job description summarizes the responsibilities assigned to the position; however it does not contain an all-inclusive list of responsibilities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate in Commerce / Economics / Finance / Business Administration.
- ACCA or CPA (K) Qualification
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three years of verifiable accounts experience.
- Previous work experience in a busy finance department, with at least two years in a supervisory position.
- Healthcare experience in relations, network development or in a similar role in a hospital business development is an added advantage.
- Strong Project management skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong financial planning skills
- A team player
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
- Application letter
- Updated CV listing three references
- Expected remuneration package
- Availability should you be offered the position
By Thursday, 14th February 2013 to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly ensure you quote the position on your email.