Lavington Cleaning Services Sales Executive Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Responsible to: Managing Director
Salary: Competitive Salary plus commissions
Purpose of job and primary objectives
- Generating leads and setting appointments through market investigation, networking, new media and cold calling.
- Developing and managing business relationships that generate new contracted income and achieving agreed sales targets is a must
- Presenting the organization and the services it provides to potential customers directly and at industry events.
- Creating and managing a pipeline required to meet sales targets and ensuring all sales paperwork is current.
- Working with the Operations Team and Bid Managers to respond to tender re-quests in a timely manner.
- Closing sales opportunities.
- Regularly communicating with the Business Unit Heads, Managing Director, and all other business development personnel to ensure that they remain fully informed of all significant issues.
- Extensive knowledge within the cleaning and hospitality industry is essential.
- Extensive knowledge in completing tender process is essential, along with good written and oral skills.
- A long proven track record, and identifiable brand achievements is paramount to this position; with active business development activity in the last 3-5 years in the cleaning industry.
- A tenacious, driven individual with a proven record of successful services selling.
- Extremely driven and focused on achieving set out targets.
- Computer Literate Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication, consultative, organization, prospecting and follow-up skills.
- Daily activity reporting and weekly meetings.
- Diploma or bachelors degree in sales and marketing preferred but not required
P.O Box 24414 – 00100
Include copies of diploma & certificates, recommendation letters and former employer