Janta Kenya Accountant Intern Jobs vacancy in Nairobi 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare account analysis i.e. Daily revenue analysis & reconciliation
- Assist with journal entries, account reconciliations and routine clerical functions.
- Preparation of a variety of financial statements based on the needs of specific projects
- Be responsible for basic auditing of client financial records
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, including research, fact checking and organizing client files.
- Any other accounting duties that may be delegated
- Must be a continuing student pursing ACCA or CPA from a recognized Institution (University graduates need not apply).
- Impressionable, well presented and with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in computer packages- M/s Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Results oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Quality oriented and self-motivated.
Due to the number of applications received; only shortlisted candidates will be candidates will be contacted.
We thank you for your application.